Medical Learning Institute, Inc. (MLI) is an independent non-profit provider of evidence-based continuing education designed to impact the practice behavior of the healthcare team leading to improve patient outcomes.
MLI develops relevant and timely continuing education, targeted to the healthcare team, which promotes problem-solving and critical thinking.
MLI’s CE interventions are anchored to identified practice gaps of the target audience(s) and further defined by the underlying needs causing the practice gaps. Educational activities are then developed to address those needs and bridge the gap.
MLI is accredited to provide continuing education to physicians, nurses, and pharmacists.
The Medical Learning Institute, Inc. is accredited with Commendation by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Learning Institute, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15106.
The Medical Learning Institute, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
MLI can assist with accrediting for:
- Case Managers – Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMP)
- Family Physicians – American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Nurse Practitioners American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Physician Assistants – American Academy of Pas (AAPA)
- Psychologists – American Psychological Association (APA)
- Social Workers – National Association of Social Workers (NASW)